Introduction to the structure of Welded ball valve
Welded ball valve is widely used in various fields. Its superior quality and high-performance stability cannot be achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valves. The service life of all Welded ball valves is much longer than that of cast steel ball valves. All Welded ball valves are widely used It is used in various pipeline equipment such as city gas, city heating, petrochemical industry, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating station, power plant and so on. Let's take a look at its structure.
The structure of the Welded ball valve:
1. The valve is made of carbon steel seamless steel pipe to press and form an integral Welded ball valve.
2. The valve stem is made of stainless steel and the valve body is made of stainless steel, which is made by fine machining and grinding, and has excellent sealing performance and corrosion resistance.
3. The seal adopts carbon reinforced PTFE inclined surface elastic sealing ring to press negative pressure on the spherical surface, so that the seal achieves zero leakage and long service life.
4. The valve connection method: there are welding, thread, flange, etc. for users to choose. Transmission mode: The handle, turbine, pneumatic, electric and other transmission structures are adopted, and the switch is flexible and light.
5. The valve is compact in structure, light in weight, easy to keep warm and easy to install. This valve is generally installed horizontally.
6. The one-piece Welded ball valve is developed by absorbing foreign technology and combining with the actual situation in China, replacing imported products with domestic products to fill the domestic gap. Widely used in long-distance pipeline fields such as natural gas, petroleum, heating, chemical and thermal power pipeline networks.