Flanged ball valve manufacturers take you to understand the advantages of ball valves
Flanged ball valve manufacturers tell you that the ball valve and the gate valve are the same type of valve, the difference is that its closing part is a sphere, and the sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to achieve opening and closing. The Flanged ball valve manufacturer tells you that the ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
Ball valve is a new type of valve that is widely used. It has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Flanged ball valve manufacturers tell you that the ball valve has a simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic, and the sealing performance is good, and it has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, just rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. The Flanged ball valve manufacturer tells you that the ball valve has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.