French A-shaped butterfly valve with aluminum handle manufacturers take you to understand the selection principles of butterfly valves
French A-shaped butterfly valve with aluminum handle manufacturers tell you that butterfly valves are suitable for conveying various corrosive and non-corrosive fluids in engineering systems such as producer, coal gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting, power generation and environmental protection On the pipeline of the medium, it is used to adjust and cut off the flow of the medium. The French A-shaped butterfly valve with aluminum handle manufacturer tells you that there are the following aspects for the selection principle:
1. Compared with the gate valve, the pressure loss of the ball valve is relatively large, so it is suitable for the pipeline system where the pressure loss requirements are not strict.
2. The manufacturer of French A-shaped butterfly valve with aluminum handle tells you that because the butterfly valve can be adjusted by flow, it is suitable for use in pipelines that need to be adjusted in flow.
3. Due to the limitation of structure and sealing material, it is not suitable for high temperature and high pressure piping system. The general working temperature is below 300℃, and the nominal pressure is below PN40.
4. Since the length of the structure is relatively short, and it can be made into a large diameter, the butterfly valve should be selected in the occasions where the length of the structure is short or the valve with large diameter (such as DN1000 or more).
5. The French A-shaped butterfly valve with aluminum handle manufacturer tells you that since it can be opened or closed only by rotating 90°, it should be selected in the occasions where the opening and closing requirements are fast.