How the Flanged ball valve works
The working principle of the Flanged ball valve is to make the valve unblocked or blocked by rotating the valve stem. Flanged ball valve switch is light, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure, convenient maintenance, sealing surface and spherical surface are often closed, not easy to be eroded by media, and are widely used in various industries.
1. The manufacturer of the Flanged ball valve tells you that in the closed position, the ball is pressed against the valve seat by the mechanical pressure of the valve stem.
2. When the handwheel is turned counterclockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom makes the ball disengage from the valve seat.
3. The valve stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the helical groove of the valve stem, causing the ball to start to rotate without friction.
4. The manufacturer of the Flanged ball valve tells you that until it reaches the fully open position, the valve stem is lifted to the limit position, and the ball rotates to the fully open position.
1. When the Flanged ball valve manufacturer tells you to close, rotate the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem starts to descend and the ball leaves the valve seat and starts to rotate.
2. Continue to rotate the handwheel, the valve stem is acted by the guide pin embedded in the upper spiral groove, so that the valve stem and the sphere rotate 90° at the same time.
3. The manufacturer of the Flanged ball valve tells you that when it is about to close, the ball has rotated 90° without contacting the valve seat.
4. The Flanged ball valve manufacturer tells you that in the last few turns of the handwheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the valve stem mechanically wedges the ball to press it tightly on the valve seat to achieve complete sealing.