Square stem soft-seated butterfly valve manufacturers will take you to understand: the selection principle of butterfly valves
Square stem soft-seated butterfly valve manufacturers tell you that butterfly valves are suitable for conveying various corrosive and non-corrosive fluid media in engineering systems such as generators, coal gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, cold and hot air, chemical smelting, and power generation and environmental protection. On the pipeline, it is used to adjust and cut off the flow of the medium. The square stem soft-seated butterfly valve manufacturer tells you that there are the following aspects for the selection principle:
1. Since the pressure loss of ball valves is relatively large compared to gate valves, it is suitable for piping systems with less stringent pressure loss requirements;
2. Since the butterfly valve can be used for flow adjustment, it is suitable for selection in pipelines that need flow adjustment;
3. The manufacturer of Square stem soft-seated butterfly valve tells you that it is not suitable for high temperature and high pressure piping system due to the limitation of structure and sealing material. Generally, the working temperature is below 300℃, and the nominal pressure is below PN40;
4. The square stem soft-seated butterfly valve manufacturer tells you that because the structure length is relatively short and it can be made into a large diameter, it is better to choose a butterfly valve when the structure length is short or a large diameter valve (such as DN1000 or more).
5. The manufacturer of Square stem soft-seated butterfly valve tells you that it can be opened or closed by only rotating 90°, so it is suitable for occasions that require fast opening and closing.