Center line double flange butterfly valve installation instructions
The structural feature of Center line double flange butterfly valve is that the shaft center of the valve stem, the center of the butterfly plate, and the center of the body are in the same position. The structure is simple and the manufacturing is convenient. Let's take a look at some instructions for installing Center line double flange butterfly valve.
Preparation work before installation of Center line double flange butterfly valve:
1. Check whether the specifications and materials of the butterfly valve conform to the design before installation.
2. Before installation, clean up the internal sand, dust, foreign matter and debris to avoid irregular movement or leakage.
3. Before installing the Center line double flange butterfly valve, the related piping should be properly suspended and fixed in accordance with the regulations to avoid improper stress on the valve after installation.
4. The two flange surfaces of the piping must be aligned parallel and concentric.
5. There is no need to install a gasket between the butterfly valve and the flange during installation.
6. Where the butterfly valve is close to the check valve or the pump, use a divergent joint between the two, so that the valve disc switch will not be hindered.
Center line double flange butterfly valve installation steps:
1. Open the valve disc 10 degrees before installation. (The same before disassembly)
2. Set auxiliary screws at appropriate positions to adjust the distance between the two flange surfaces.
3. Insert the Center line double flange butterfly valve without touching the two flange surfaces and at the same time penetrate the remaining bolts.
4. After confirming that the center of the butterfly valve is concentric with the center of the flange and the switch position of the valve disc is not hindered by the inner diameter of the flange or adjacent parts, tighten the bolts in a diagonal and progressive manner until the flange surface touches the end surface of the valve body.
5. After the installation is completed, the fully open and fully closed degrees should be confirmed again.
Center line double flange butterfly valve operation steps:
1. Before starting operation, use air spray to remove foreign objects on the piping, and clean the inner surface of the piping with clean water.
2. Open the valve to check the angle indicator plate, avoid torsion exceeding the opening width, and the closing position cannot be exceeded.
3. The operation of the switch is completely based on the indicator. If other hand tools are applied, the angle indicating plate and the switch will be damaged.
4. When the pressure test of piping is to be done, the valve should be opened.
5. After the piping is in the fully closed state for a long time, it should be switched on and off once or twice a month to avoid fixation.